You heard it! We reached the initial funding goal!!
In this update, we would like to express our gratitude to all of the backers who believed in us right from the very start… that means a lot to us. Thank you, we weren’t even prepared to get funded this fast!
Also, what’s next after the initial goal? A while ago, the devs were talking about stretch goals, once we hit the initial one. Here are some of them :
- Voice Act: We were planning to get some professional voice actors on board to fill the NPC’s dialogue and student’s voice in combat
- Animated NPC Portrait: Instead of the current NPC portrait, we also planned to animate them to make them more lovely
- NPC Arc: Are you curious to the story behind our NPCs? where did they come from? Are they keeping any secret agenda in the academy?
- Pet System: Back at the first Kickstarter campaign, we put pet system as one of the backer’s reward. We scrapped the idea in this iteration, but we were planning to bring it back in the game as a stretch goal
We also have more stretch goals, if the goals above are hit.
- Alternate Job Class: Feeling a little adventurous? ready for some more advanced job class? we got some ideas for the new classes, but we’d love to hear from you guys if you have some
- VARC On Console!: Yes! All the votes for target platform is leading to this. Ideally, we’d love to see this game on current consoles like PS4, XBox One or Nintendo Switch. But even porting to one console took a lot of effort, so we planned to make it a stretch goals for them
Read more of the update on our Kickstarter page!